OWNER / INSTRUCTOR
- What is your spirit vegetable?
- Banana pepper – sometimes spicy, sometimes sweet
- What color in the crayon box would you be?
- Guilty pleasure?
- Lululemon and margaritas
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- True crime podcasts and shows
Who is your female celebrity crush?
I am deeply obsessed with Taylor Swift
- What do you do when you’re not at Piranha?
- I run a small jewelry business called Beauty for Ashes
- Fun Fact?
- My name is Wednesday Dawn and I was born on a Tuesday night.
- Guilty pleasure?
- True Crime Television and lots of coffee
- Your idea of the perfect gift?
- Going somewhere I’ve never been. I love to try new things, see new places, and create new memories or experiences.
- Hill sprints or crack jogs?
- Crack jogs all the way!
- Fun fact?
- I'm a crazy cat lady
- If I could have one food for the rest of my life, what would it be?
- Where did your love of fitness begin?
- I started gymnastics at the age of 2 and fell in love with all things fitness!
- Favorite Movies?
- Anything and Everything Disney!
- Best Advice you've heard?
- Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire!
- What could you not live without?
- If you're not on the bike what are you doing?
- Sleeping 🙂
- Favorite hobby?
- Anything surfing/snowboarding/outdoors
- What is your personal motto?
- If you could have any exotic animal as a pet what would it be?
- What is something you can't live without?
- Anything coconut and my son, Gordon! (He's a dog)
- Go to pre-workout artist?
- I casually switch from kanye west to taylor swift… always been on taylor’s side though
- Bucket list?
- Hike all the 14ers in Colorado
- Fitness journey?
- When I was 10 I ran a half marathon, ever since then i’ve loved trying different fitness programs. I tried cycling at the beginning of freshman year and fell in love and I haven’t stopped loving it since.